Access Our Website
- Earlier Work Parties
- Calderdale Wildlife
- Calderdale Birds
- Calderdale Fungi
- Members Pages
- Next Meetings & Events 2020
- Welcome / Joining / login / copyright
- Cromwell Bottom Moths. B Nield & C Streets
- An Appeal for Cabin Volunteers
- Five Year Plan
- Visitor Guide and Map 2019
- Lagoon and Reedbed Conservation inc August 2018 Doc
- Refreshments in the Cabin
- Public Spaces Protection Orders (PSPO)
- CBWG AGM Annual Meeting 2019 Chairman’s Report
- Access our Website
Saturday, 5 August 2017
To all our volunteers and friends
We will need some help on Friday the 11th of August at 09:30 am to check and erect some of our marquees ready for the Open Day.
Also on Saturday our Open Day, the 12th of August at 07:00 am we will need further help to erect the rest of our equipment, tables, chairs, signs etc.
Refreshments will be provided for volunteers. Toilets on site.
All events on the day are FREE. Parking nearby FREE. Refreshments available.
A really BIG THANK YOU to all those volunteers and organisers who came along on Friday and Saturday morning to help erect our tents and marquees. Without these volunteers we would not have had the success we had. The weather and the hundreds of visitors made the day really special.
Posted by Bruce at 11:24:00