Start 6.30pm, usual clothing for weather, drop in wind strength would be good.
Access Our Website
- Earlier Work Parties
- Calderdale Wildlife
- Calderdale Birds
- Calderdale Fungi
- Members Pages
- Next Meetings & Events 2020
- Welcome / Joining / login / copyright
- Cromwell Bottom Moths. B Nield & C Streets
- An Appeal for Cabin Volunteers
- Five Year Plan from April 2021
- Visitor Guide and Map 2019
- Lagoon and Reedbed Conservation inc August 2018 Doc
- Refreshments in the Cabin
- Public Spaces Protection Orders (PSPO)
- CBWG AGM Annual Meeting 2019 Chairman’s Report
- Access our Website
Sunday, 17 October 2021
IF YOU CANNOT READ THE ABOVE CODE THEN USE THIS DIRECT LINK BELOW
PLEASE NOTE: There is no vehicle access from Elland end of the A6025 at the moment.
Also there will be a guided walk, around the Reserve called 'Signs of Autumn'
This will be on Thursday 28th October (half term week) Those wanting to attend should gather in the outdoor cafe area by 10.00am. The cabin will be open for refreshments ( cash donations only please)
And, there'll be a spooky QR code trail around the reserve during half term week also, on the theme of Witches.
Posted by Bruce at 08:33:00
Thursday, 7 October 2021
Tuesday, 5 October 2021
Mute Swan, Canada Goose, Mallard, Goosander, Pheasant, Little Egret, Grey Heron, Buzzard, Sparrowhawk, Kestrel, Peregrine, Moorhen, Coot, Black-headed Gull, Herring Gull, Stock Dove, Wood Pigeon, Swift, Kingfisher, Great Spotted Woodpecker, Swallow, House Martin, Meadow Pipit, Grey Wagtail, Dipper, Dunnock, Robin, Stonechat, Wheatear, Blackbird, Wren, Great Tit, Coal Tit, Blue Tit, Long-tailed Tit, Nuthatch, Magpie, Jay, Carrion Crow, Chaffinch, Goldfinch, Bullfinch and Reed Bunting. With thanks to Jeff Milne, Chris HT Beard and Allan Wolfenden for their contributions.