Many thanks to Jeff Milne Mike Henshaw and David Langley for their sightings.
Access Our Website
- Earlier Work Parties
- Calderdale Wildlife
- Calderdale Birds
- Calderdale Fungi
- Members Pages
- Next Meetings & Events 2020
- Welcome / Joining / login / copyright
- Cromwell Bottom Moths. B Nield & C Streets
- An Appeal for Cabin Volunteers
- Five Year Plan
- Visitor Guide and Map 2019
- Lagoon and Reedbed Conservation inc August 2018 Doc
- Refreshments in the Cabin
- Public Spaces Protection Orders (PSPO)
- CBWG AGM Annual Meeting 2019 Chairman’s Report
- Access our Website
Wednesday, 2 September 2020
Monday, 10 August 2020
The newsletter team are publishing your fave sightings over the summer and autumn of 2020, in the autumn edition to be out on 1 October 2020. We would love to know what your favourites are - animal, bird, insect, fish, view of any part of the reserve, whatever you love about Cromwell Bottom LNR. If you have a photo then fabulous, please include it but no matter if you don't. Just need your name (first name only if you prefer) and the month taken, and of course what it is.
Wednesday, 5 August 2020
Sunday, 5 July 2020
Many thanks to Jeff and Mike for contributing to the generation of this list.
Wednesday, 24 June 2020
Monday, 15 June 2020
Thursday, 4 June 2020
Great Black Backed Gull
Wood Pigeon Cuckoo
Great Spotted Woodpecker
55 species in total.
The undoubted highlight is hawfinch. This is a new sighting for the reserve in recent years.
Many thanks to all who have made a contribution to the list.