Access Our Website
- Earlier Work Parties
- Calderdale Wildlife
- Calderdale Birds
- Calderdale Fungi
- Members Pages
- Next Meetings & Events 2020
- Welcome / Joining / login / copyright
- Cromwell Bottom Moths. B Nield & C Streets
- An Appeal for Cabin Volunteers
- Five Year Plan from April 2021
- Visitor Guide and Map 2019
- Lagoon and Reedbed Conservation inc August 2018 Doc
- Refreshments in the Cabin
- Public Spaces Protection Orders (PSPO)
- CBWG AGM Annual Meeting 2019 Chairman’s Report
- Access our Website
- MAP, INFO and GUIDE 2022
Wednesday, 20 April 2022
Thursday, 14 April 2022
Yes we had one last week and there is another std one next week.
Its Easter, weathers looking good, so we are slipping one in this week for fun. Last time weather was good we had an eruption of early species, good chance of a similar night this time.
Arrivals from 8.30pm for 9.00pm start.
If your doing nothing sat, get down and check the wildlife out, instead of watching naked attraction.
Clothing for weather and torch are all you need, net if you have one.
Last week was a bit brassic, little breezy and open sky with moon. We had 4 species last week: aganopterix heracliana, hebrew character, clouded drab, and a totally battered pug, probably a brindled, but I'm not brave enough to call it.
See whoever then.