The newsletter team are publishing your fave sightings over the summer and autumn of 2020, in the autumn edition to be out on 1 October 2020. We would love to know what your favourites are - animal, bird, insect, fish, view of any part of the reserve, whatever you love about Cromwell Bottom LNR. If you have a photo then fabulous, please include it but no matter if you don't. Just need your name (first name only if you prefer) and the month taken, and of course what it is.
Access Our Website
- Earlier Work Parties
- Calderdale Wildlife
- Calderdale Birds
- Calderdale Fungi
- Members Pages
- Next Meetings & Events 2020
- Welcome / Joining / login / copyright
- Cromwell Bottom Moths. B Nield & C Streets
- An Appeal for Cabin Volunteers
- Five Year Plan from April 2021
- Visitor Guide and Map 2019
- Lagoon and Reedbed Conservation inc August 2018 Doc
- Refreshments in the Cabin
- Public Spaces Protection Orders (PSPO)
- CBWG AGM Annual Meeting 2019 Chairman’s Report
- Access our Website
Monday, 10 August 2020
Wednesday, 5 August 2020
Great Spotted Woodpecker
Apologies for the short list this month.
Thanks to Jeff, Martin and Alan Ockerly for giving me their sightings.