Monday 28 October 2013

Open Day

I would just like to reiterate what Bruce has said and thank EVERYONE for their help on Saturday for making it a great day. It would be wrong to single out individuals as everyone's efforts made it special, and we hope to have another one next year. I hope all of you that came enjoyed the day as much as we did and it was lovely to meet you all.
 The results of the raffle were:
1st    No   133                          collected
2nd           165   Sue Hall                "
3rd            107        ?            collection organised
4th            271   Christie      ( Eeyore   stuffed toy )
5th            202   Mrs  Shaw     ( collected )
6th 7th 8th 9th                        ( collected )

For those of you who didn't win the prints of your choice they are available at the same price as Saturday and all profits will go to the CBWG  please contact me on gwhaigh@blueyonder.co.uk  or on  07958163032 and I have your preferred choices if you cannot remember what they were. Please state if you just want a print or framed print.
 I will contact the winners this week. Christie I do not have contact details for you, if you contact me I will get your prize to you, if not I will pass on unwanted prizes to the Salvation Army for their Xmas Collection.

Yours Graham

Donations and collections totalled £417.62. We thank all who made this a success.

Bruce

No comments: