Thursday 26 January 2012

Kingfisher Demise

I do hope I'm wrong here but I have been watching the KF on the Elland side of Crowther Bridge by the Fishermans car park for a couple of weeks, only today I watched it dive into the reed area where the steps go down and the tin hut is, but it didn't come out, now I might have missed it if it came out sideways quick but I waited for half an hour and even went down the steps to look for it but couldn't see it, if anybody finds it put a note on the blog please. Yours gwh

4 comments:

Bruce said...

Not a nice experience Graham. Lets hope you missed it.

Andy Kiz said...

Hope you missed it Graham, I had a fantastic view of it last year just yards away which was a real privelege, hope to see it again on the canal

Andy Kiz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy Kiz said...

Good news, our beloved Kingfisher is alive and well!

http://calderbirds.blogspot.com/2012/02/cromwell-bottom.html