Access Our Website
- Earlier Work Parties
- Calderdale Wildlife
- Calderdale Birds
- Calderdale Fungi
- Members Pages
- Welcome / Joining / login / copyright
- Cromwell Bottom Moths
- Cabin Volunteers
- Five Year Plan from April 2021
- Lagoon and Reedbed Conservation
- Refreshments in the Visitor Centre
- Public Spaces Protection Orders (PSPO)
- View our Website
- Visitors' Guide and Map 2022
- 2022 AGM (On Members Pages)
- OUR OPEN DAY 2022
- Rochdale Naturalists
Friday, 20 March 2015
Eclipse 09:25 to 09:40
The Sun and Moon as seen from Cromwell Bottom Reserve.
Before and after maximum. Luckily there was a strong cloud haze so pictures were easy.
The maximum unfortunately, was hidden behind cloud.
Also nearby, this colourful bracket fungus. A few Chiffchaffs around now. Little grebes noisy on the lagoon.