- Earlier Work Parties
- Calderdale Wildlife
- Calderdale Birds
- Calderdale Fungi
- Members Pages
- Next Meetings & Events
- Welcome / login / copyright
- Orchid Observers and Wildlife Walks
- Join Us
- An Appeal for Cabin Volunteers
- POST CODE LOCAL
- Refreshments in the Cabin
- Five Year Plan
- Chairpersons Report April 26th 2017:
Friday, 20 March 2015
Eclipse 09:25 to 09:40
The Sun and Moon as seen from Cromwell Bottom Reserve.
Before and after maximum. Luckily there was a strong cloud haze so pictures were easy.
The maximum unfortunately, was hidden behind cloud.
Also nearby, this colourful bracket fungus. A few Chiffchaffs around now. Little grebes noisy on the lagoon.
Posted by Bruce at 15:38:00