Access Our Website
- Earlier Work Parties
- Calderdale Wildlife
- Calderdale Birds
- Calderdale Fungi
- Members Pages
- Next Meetings & Events 2020
- Welcome / Joining / login / copyright
- Cromwell Bottom Moths. B Nield & C Streets
- An Appeal for Cabin Volunteers
- Five Year Plan from April 2021
- Visitor Guide and Map 2019
- Lagoon and Reedbed Conservation inc August 2018 Doc
- Refreshments in the Cabin
- Public Spaces Protection Orders (PSPO)
- CBWG AGM Annual Meeting 2019 Chairman’s Report
- Access our Website
- MAP, INFO and GUIDE 2022
Friday, 20 March 2015
Eclipse 09:25 to 09:40
The Sun and Moon as seen from Cromwell Bottom Reserve.
Before and after maximum. Luckily there was a strong cloud haze so pictures were easy.
The maximum unfortunately, was hidden behind cloud.
Also nearby, this colourful bracket fungus. A few Chiffchaffs around now. Little grebes noisy on the lagoon.