Hi all readers.
We urgently need "thirsty" volunteers on Thursday 28th of July to help us pull Balsam from a section of Cromwell Bottom Nature Reserve, The job is easy but there is lots of it so we need many people.
There will be FREE refreshments in the Cabin (hot or cold) for helpers. Toilets.
Come along and enjoy a morning on site with the rest of us. If you would like to stay then please bring some lunch.
Please meet at the Reserve entrance car park at 09:30 or go to the Cabin for a cuppa.
- Earlier Work Parties
- Calderdale Wildlife
- Calderdale Birds
- Calderdale Fungi
- Members Pages
- Next Meetings & Events 2018
- Welcome / login / copyright
- Orchid Observers and Wildlife Walks
- Join Us
- An Appeal for Cabin Volunteers
- POST CODE LOCAL
- Refreshments in the Cabin
- Five Year Plan
- Chairpersons Report April 26th 2017:
- PHOTOGRAPHIC COMPETITION