Here are a couple of fungi seen at Newt Corner, Cromwell Bottom on Saturday 15th Dec 2012
This Bracket was smooth underneath.
Possibly Artist's Bracket, Ganoderma applanatum.
Auricularia auricula-judae ?
The palest I have ever seen
(can you see the cat)?
Access Our Website
- Earlier Work Parties
- Calderdale Wildlife
- Calderdale Birds
- Calderdale Fungi
- Members Pages
- Next Meetings & Events 2020
- Welcome / Joining / login / copyright
- Cromwell Bottom Moths. B Nield & C Streets
- An Appeal for Cabin Volunteers
- Five Year Plan from April 2021
- Visitor Guide and Map 2019
- Lagoon and Reedbed Conservation inc August 2018 Doc
- Refreshments in the Cabin
- Public Spaces Protection Orders (PSPO)
- CBWG AGM Annual Meeting 2019 Chairman’s Report
- Access our Website