Firstly - A big thanks to the 2 nice ladies who donated a pile of Peanuts & Green Sunflower seeds!
It was clear that a few Green Sunflower seeds scattered around was most popular with our birds.
All the usual suspects around the station + we had a Red Kite over again but was just out of sight, no mistaking it's call, & only one little fly through from our local Sprawk. I think the Redpolls & Siskins are still finding natural food in the tree tops, with only a few of each at the feeders.
A few of the Regulars on Sunday:
- Earlier Work Parties
- Calderdale Wildlife
- Calderdale Birds
- Calderdale Fungi
- Members Pages
- Next Meetings & Events 2018
- Welcome / login / copyright
- Orchid Observers and Wildlife Walks
- Join Us
- An Appeal for Cabin Volunteers
- POST CODE LOCAL
- Refreshments in the Cabin
- Five Year Plan
- Chairpersons Report April 26th 2017:
- PHOTOGRAPHIC COMPETITION