Hi, just a few words about the feeding station I was there yesterday approx.
1 hour, dog walkers (7 in total) let their dogs chase after the birds in the area no leads.
Even saw two over by the bridge that didn`t even bother cleaning up after their dogs.
Also whilst there an elderly gent said to me that the day before he saw a youth with a Pellet gun at the feeding station but was afraid to say anything to him (understandingly so).
Hope some signs can be erected at next possible working day.
- Earlier Work Parties
- Calderdale Wildlife
- Calderdale Birds
- Calderdale Fungi
- Members Pages
- Next Meetings & Events 2018
- Welcome / login / copyright
- Orchid Observers and Wildlife Walks
- Join Us
- An Appeal for Cabin Volunteers
- POST CODE LOCAL
- Refreshments in the Cabin
- Five Year Plan
- Chairpersons Report April 26th 2017:
- PHOTOGRAPHIC COMPETITION