This Saturday 13th of October we will be in the lagoon cutting, raking and burning reed, albeit dependent on the weather. Wellies needed!
You may also be pleased to know I’ve also acquired 8 brand new grass rakes since the last work party, which will be stationed down at Cromwell Bottom!
If the weather really does take a turn for the worse, our fall back option is planting wild flowers within the North Loop meadow. Either way, please come prepared, and I hope you can make it on Saturday. With thanks.
Refreshments in the Cabin, and Later . . . Stay for another Moth Night (see post below)
Meet at 09:30
Area Countryside Officer – Lower Valley
Access Our Website
- Earlier Work Parties
- Calderdale Wildlife
- Calderdale Birds
- Calderdale Fungi
- Members Pages
- Next Meetings & Events 2020
- Welcome / Joining / login / copyright
- Cromwell Bottom Moths. B Nield & C Streets
- An Appeal for Cabin Volunteers
- Five Year Plan from April 2021
- Visitor Guide and Map 2019
- Lagoon and Reedbed Conservation inc August 2018 Doc
- Refreshments in the Cabin
- Public Spaces Protection Orders (PSPO)
- CBWG AGM Annual Meeting 2019 Chairman’s Report
- Access our Website
- MAP, INFO and GUIDE 2022