Has anyone noticed a murmuration that I have heard is taking place at dusk in Brighouse?
Attracting the gaze of the shoppers apparently.
Sat.7th - further to the above, Yes there is a large murmuration going on as the starlings (many thousands of them) go in to roost in the holly trees in Atlas Mill Rd. in Brighouse town centre. Very spectacular tonight at about 4.15 to 5.00.
- Earlier Work Parties
- Calderdale Wildlife
- Calderdale Birds
- Calderdale Fungi
- Members Pages
- Next Meetings & Events 2018
- Welcome / login / copyright
- Orchid Observers and Wildlife Walks
- Join Us
- An Appeal for Cabin Volunteers
- POST CODE LOCAL
- Refreshments in the Cabin
- Five Year Plan
- Chairpersons Report April 26th 2017:
- PHOTOGRAPHIC COMPETITION