David and myself met 14 Brownies on site along with Gail and other helpers.
They were doing one of their badges, recording birds, insects, trees and other plants. A couple of very well behaved dogs came along too. The session lasted around 90 minutes. This is part of their Seasons Badge Syllabus.
We all assemble in the car park.
I think the count was 14. This is the only time they were still.
High Vis on and Gail tells them the rules.
The river and weir were inspected
A quick rest by the Bird feeding Area
Access Our Website
- Earlier Work Parties
- Calderdale Wildlife
- Calderdale Birds
- Calderdale Fungi
- Members Pages
- Next Meetings & Events 2020
- Welcome / Joining / login / copyright
- Cromwell Bottom Moths. B Nield & C Streets
- An Appeal for Cabin Volunteers
- Five Year Plan from April 2021
- Visitor Guide and Map 2019
- Lagoon and Reedbed Conservation inc August 2018 Doc
- Refreshments in the Cabin
- Public Spaces Protection Orders (PSPO)
- CBWG AGM Annual Meeting 2019 Chairman’s Report
- Access our Website
- MAP, INFO and GUIDE 2022