Four students and their Tutors from The Crossley Heath School visited Cromwell Bottom as part of their Environmental Studies.
Graham, David and myself showed them around most of the reserve. Graham mentioned some of the sites history and the varied habitats the site has to offer.
We hope to see more visits from them in the future.
The students and Sarah (far right) and Barry (far left).
The lagoon is looked at from the west and east end. The channels we have cut during the past two weeks are pointed out.
- Earlier Work Parties
- Calderdale Wildlife
- Calderdale Birds
- Calderdale Fungi
- Members Pages
- Next Meetings & Events 2018
- Welcome / login / copyright
- Orchid Observers and Wildlife Walks
- Join Us
- An Appeal for Cabin Volunteers
- POST CODE LOCAL
- Refreshments in the Cabin
- Five Year Plan
- Chairpersons Report April 26th 2017:
- PHOTOGRAPHIC COMPETITION